Things Great Teams Say To Each Other


 

It’s not me; it's us.  Great teammates always stress that their performance is always less than the team’s performance, and they are not satisfied unless team wins.

I've got your back. On great teams individuals don't have to worry about failure or if something goes wrong. They know someone will always raise their efforts to pick someone up who is not having their best night.

It's not your fault. No one is ever to blame. On poor performing teams when something bad happens the blame game quickly follows. Great team members deflect blame and never do they throw someone under the bus.

I believe in my team and my coaches. When times get rough, many people lose their belief and confidence in one another, instead of rallying with one another through the tougher times.

My teammates make me better. Great teams push each other and great teammates always respect that.

It's okay that we disagree but it doesn't mean I dislike you. We were all born with and develop different points of view. Strong teams welcome differences and believe the diversity of thought makes them better.


 

Comments