Six Beliefs of Successful People


  1. Time doesn't fill me; I fill time. Average people allow time to impose its will on them; remarkable people impose their will on their time.
  2. The people around me are the people I chose. Successful people are naturally drawn to successful people.
  3. I have never paid my dues. Dues aren't paid, past tense. Dues get paid, each and every day. Remarkably successful people never feel entitled.
  4. Experience is irrelevant. Accomplishments are everything. Successful people don't need to describe themselves using adjectives like passionate, innovative, driven, etc. They can just describe, hopefully in a humble way, what they've done.
  5.  Failure is something I accomplish; it doesn't just happen to me. Embrace every failure: own it, learn from it, and take full responsibility for making sure that next time, things will turn out differently.
  6. People who pay me always have the right to tell me what to do. The people who pay you earn the right to dictate what you do and how you do it. Instead of complaining, work to align what you like to do with what the people who pay you want you to do.
—Adapted from inc.com
________________________________________________________


 A Season In Words by Dan Spainhour
Print Edition $24.99


Instant Download &19.99


Print & Download $31.99

Comments