Solid Social Media Advice From Seventh Woods



I’ve learned very quickly to never search your name on social media. After my first couple of games here (UNC) my freshman year, I’ve never done it again. I’m pretty sure I have my name muted on Twitter. If you play bad, everybody is going to let you know about it.

People don’t care about your feelings on social media.They can hide behind a computer screen and they can literally say whatever. If you respond you're the bad guy; if you don’t, you’re just reading it and trying to take it all in. Social media can definitely be detrimental to someone if they’re dealing with something. Taking a break from social media helped me a lot. I became free--care-free.

___________________________________________________________________



Paperback
6 x 9; 124 pages
$24.95

Comments