Five takeaways from The Magic Of Thinking Big:
- Wishful Thinking is not Big Thinking: You can’t wish away a mountain. You can’t wish yourself into an executive suit or a position of leadership. But you can move a mountain with belief. Belief works this way. It generates the power, skill, and energy needed to do. When you believe I-can-do-it, the how-to-do-it develops.
- Intelligence and Success: The difference in the very successful and the very unsuccessful is reduced to difference in attitudes, or difference in thought management. Successful folks worry less, are more enthusiastic, and have a sincere liking for people.
- Age is not an Excuse: Age is not a handicap unless you make it one.
- Believe Big: The size of your success is determined by the size of your belief. Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.
- Think Big: Where success is concerned, people are not measured in inches or pounds or college degrees, or family background; they are measured by the size of their thinking. How big we think determines the size of our accomplishments.