When you think of a fearless person, you might imagine a real-life James Bond who performs death-defying stunts knowing he could die at any second. But for most fear operates at a subconscious level and prevents people from being the best they can be. Fear is one of the most powerful forces in life. It affects the decisions you make, the actions you take, and the outcomes you achieve. Who you are and what you do has at one point or another been influenced by fear. And while the primary role of fear is to protect you, fear very often becomes a significant obstacle that stands between you and your dreams. Being successful relies to a large extent on knowing how to leverage fear. Here are some thoughts that may help.
- When you feel fear about moving forward tell yourself that infinite intelligence always finishes successfully whatever it begins. Creative wisdom works through you bringing you all your plans and purposes to completion. Affirm that whatever you start, you will bring to a successful conclusion.
- The only jinx that follows anyone is a fear thought repeated over and over in the mind.
- When fear arises, there immediately comes with it a desire for something opposite to the thing feared. Place your attention on the thing desired.
- I sought the Lord and He heard me and delivered me from all my fears..Psalm 34:4
- Whatever you fear has its solution in the form of your desire.
- I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.—Rosa Parks
- The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. —Nelson Mandela
- Do the thing we fear, and death of fear is certain.—Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Fear is inevitable, I have to accept that, but I cannot allow it to paralyze me.—Isabel Allende