- Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
- When you make the decision to live your dreams you will come to a point where you must decide if you want to go forward or do you want to stay where you are. Beyond your point of no return is freedom--freedom from triviality and mediocrity.
- When you are no longer trying to please everyone around you; you are going to do what you believe you should do regardless of the outcome.
- Consistency is the evidence of believe.
- If you want something done ask a busy person.
- When you are desperate to be successful, honing your craft is far more appealing than mindlessly surfing social media.
- If something is noteworthy, there will be haters.
- Haters confirm greatness.
- The more success you have the more the haters will be intimidated by you because rather than being a reflection of what they could do you become a reflection of what they’re not doing.
- By nature, having a sense of vision is weird to most people.
Coach Yourself: A Motivational Guide For Coaches And Leaders
About This Book
Coach Yourself is a unique book, compiled exclusively for coaches to provide you with physical, mental and spiritual motivation throughout the season. In his follow-up to A Season In Words, veteran coach Dan Spainhour arms you with quotes and motivational ideas to help you achieve peace of mind throughout the season from how to stay motivated to handling critics.