The Mind Of Legends


I study pitchers. I visualize pitches. That gives me a better chance every time I step into the box. That doesn’t mean I’m going to get a hit every game, but that’s one of the reasons I’ve come a long way as a hitter.
 --Mark McGwire

The man who has no imagination has no wings.
 --Muhammad Ali

It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.
--Muhammad Ali

I used a lot of visualization in terms of who I would be guarding and who would be guarding me. When I was walking down the street for, say, lunch, I’d imagine those individuals in front of me. I’d imagine going around them.
--Isaiah Thomas

Some guys need to see things on a grease board. I like when you can see it in your mind.
--Peyton Manning 

I have been visualizing myself every night for the past four years standing on the podium having the gold placed around my neck.
--Megan Quann 

Visualization lets you concentrate on all the positive aspects of your game.
--Curtis Strange

Dreaming means rehearsing what you see, playing it over and over in your mind until it becomes as real to you as your life right now.
--Emmitt Smith

You visualize pitches. You see it in your head; you think it. I used to play every pitcher in my mind before I went to the ballpark. I started getting ready for ever game the moment I woke up.
--Hank Aaron



$14.95


Comments