Conrad Hilton's Success Formula

  • When I owned a small hotel early in my career and failed, I decided I had been thinking in too limited a sphere. I decided it was just as easy for me to think in terms of big things as to think of only accomplishing small things. I began to visualize a big chain of hotels and found it was as easy to think of a big chain  as to think of only one. I began to think in terms of big money and decided it takes no more energy to think of one million dollars than to think of one dollar. A million is only one with six zeros attached.
  • Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they never leave the game.
  • When you start planting acorns, the full-fledged oak may take years. And I had to learn what all gardeners must know--patience. 


Comments