- Nothing has a stronger influence psychologically on their environment, and especially on their children, than the unlived lives of the parents.-- Carl Jung
- Little League baseball is a very good thing because it keeps the parents off the streets.--Yogi Berra
- The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are. .--Jim Morrison
- The two best jobs in the coaching business would be at an orphanage because there are no parents to deal with and a prison because there are no alumni wanting a say.--Jerry Wainwright
- Parents who are afraid to put their foot down usually have children who step on their toes.
- The rules for parents are but three... Love, Limit, and Let them be.
- Where parents do too much for their children, the children will not do much for themselves.
- Some parents could do more for their children by not doing so much for them.
The Coaching and Leadership Journal
Volume One--2013 Back Issues
This lasting material is a terrific resource and will be a great addition to your professional library. Whether you are subscriber or you simply want to have a full year’s worth of our motivating leadership reports all in one place, you can order the entire 2013 season.