Here is some of what you will find in the March 2017 issue of The Coaching and Leadership Journal:
- Leadership lessons from March Madness
- Leadership profile of NCAA champion Dabo Swinney
- St Patrick’s leadership lessons
- Motivation killers
- Be like Tim (Duncan)
- Dabo Swinney’s methods
- Huggisms--From The Mind Of Bob Huggins
- The wisdom of David Shaw, Stanford Football
- Starting work with Bill Belichick
- Communication tips
- Nine of our favorite Dabo Swinney quotes
- And Much More!
Our Journal's subscriber list includes coaches from every college sport as well as numerous athletic administrators on both the collegiate and high school level. This past year the Journal had a renewal rate of 72 percent.
"I am so very proud of our Journal. It is especially gratifying to watch our journal grow. When we launched there was so much speculation that subscription-based print journals were dead. But I knew what my years of experience had taught me. Top leaders want to read and they want to learn--they just don't have the time to waste on irrelevant information. In an era where most magazines feel very fortunate to get a renewal rate of 50 percent, I think our renewal rate of over 70 percent shows that athletic leaders realize the value of our publication,"
--Dan Spainhour, Founder of the Journal
We would love to have you join our team of subscribers.