Not all readers become leaders but all leaders must be readers!
Here is some of what you will find in the April 2017 issue of The Coaching and Leadership Journal:
- “Donnie Baseball” on being a great teammate
- Their thoughts—David Marsh, USA Women’s Swim Coach
- The good humor leader
- Playground lessons are lacking
- Professor Fran Dunphy
- The real leadership lessons of Steve Jobs
- Is too much choice a bad thing?
- Qualities of a TEAM leader
- Freedom through discipline
- Hardball for leaders
- Test your judging skills
- And Much More!
- A one-year subscription to The Coaching & Leadership Journal (12 print issues).
- Access to The Coaching and Leadership Journal website. Updated monthly, the subscriber site contains articles, motivational videos, pictures, past issues and more.
- The current issue of The Coaching & Leadership Journal online (PDF)
- Access to The Team Leadership Report, a weekly blog covering timely and relevant coaching and leadership information
Our subscribers include coaches and administrators in every sport on both the college and high school level. We would love to have you join! Visit The Leadership Publishing Team for more information.