Here is some of what you will find in the January 2017 issue of The Coaching and Leadership Journal:
- Joe Maddon’s leadership style—weirdness works
- Learning from bad inaugural addresses
- Izzoisms--From the mind of Tom Izzo, Head Coach Michigan State Basketball
- Lessons learned from the best inaugural addresses
- Ten points of leadership
- What leaders can learn from the election
- Are parents shrinking the player pool?
- Four types of coaches and players
- Creating culture San Antonio style
- Lessons from one-liners
- Brad Stevens’ mannerism
- And More!
Our subscribers realize that for less than most people’s monthly cable bill they can get an entire year of essential information delivered to them that make them better leaders, coaches, and people. We believe it's no coincidence that our subscribers are some of the most successful people in the profession!