Here is some of what you will find in the September 2016 issue of The Coaching and Leadership Journal:
- Leadership profile—Gary Gilmore, Coastal Carolina baseball
- The paradox of focusing on winning
- Bring back the multiple sport athlete
- 5 leadership lessons From Queen Elizabeth
- The commitment continuum
- Help your people get in the flow
- Powerful ways to build your mental toughness
- Practices of successful leaders during a crisis
- Buzz & the spelling bee
- How some college basketball coaches deal with stress
- And much more!
Our subscribers realize that for less than most people’s monthly cable bill they can get an entire year of essential information delivered to them that make them better leaders, coaches and people. We believe it's no coincidence that our subscribers are some of the most successful people in the profession!
The Coaching & Leadership Journal
Written specifically for busy leaders, the Coaching and Leadership Journal gives you the latest strategies in a concise, quick-read format.