Here is some of what you will find in the August 2016 issue of The Coaching and Leadership Journal:
• Multiple characteristics of great leaders
• Billy Donovan’s year
• Bill Belichick on mental toughness & performance
• Leadership profile—Mary Wise, Florida Volleyball
• Gregg Popovich's Tips
• Leadership lessons learned this summer
• The laws of the catalyst
• The power of networking
• Take control of your mind
• Coaching corner—Nick Saban
• Warning signs of negative influencers
• Lessons on the power of fun visualization from 2012 Olympic medalists
• How are you teaching?
• The Doctor’s Corner (Notes from a clinic by Doc Rivers)
• And much more!
Join our growing list of subscribers. A few of our recent subscribers & renewals include:
- Florida State Women’s Soccer (2104 NCAA Champions)
- Suzy Merchant, Michigan State Women’s Basketball
- Jerry York, Boston College Men’s Hockey (first NCAA hockey coach to 1,000 wins)
- Bill Mandigo, Middlebury Women’s Hockey (Mandigo has won more women's hockey games than any other coach in the history of the game)
- Pearl Bonanni, Cal State Fullerton Gold (former LPGA golfer)
- Frank Lenti (the winningest prep football coach in Illinois history)
- Michigan State Strength and Conditioning Program
- Central Michigan Women’s Soccer
- Kansas State Women’s Basketball
- Nevada Women’s Basketball
- Middle Tennessee State Football
- LaSalle Athletic Department
- Miami of Ohio Tennis
Our subscribers realize that for less than most people’s monthly cable bill they can get an entire year of essential information delivered to them that make them better leaders, coaches and people. We believe it's no coincidence that our subscribers are some of the most successful people in the profession!
The Coaching & Leadership Journal
Written specifically for busy leaders, the Coaching and Leadership Journal gives you the latest strategies in a concise, quick-read format.